Happy New Year!
Outfit credits: Motel Rocks sequin jumpsuit, H&M tights.
When I let the water take me
I'm back, you guys! And you have no idea how happy I am to be so. Basically it was kind of a shitty holiday, because I had a serious cold for most of it, and ended up a bit crazy from not leaving our two-room cabin for three whole days. I love spending time with my family, so that was great and all, but I'm not the greatest person when I'm sleep deprived and sneezing all the time.
Going shopping now, ttul!
No post on sundays
Why buy food when you can order postcards from Canada for a quite ridiculous amout of money? Now filling a purpose as wall decorations.
Fashion credits: H&M/DIY top, ebay skirt and bone necklace, Jeffrey Campbell/solestruck.com boots.
I've come to the conclusion that there can't possibly be any magic in this world, because if there was then I would most definitly be a witch. Although, be sure that I do believe in parallel universes with magic. Maybe I can go there sometime in the future and be super badass. Fingers crossed.
There's ghosts out in the square tonight, screaming I want my money back
Fashion credits: C&A cape, eBay coat and necklace, vintage white shirt, Monki sweater, Dr Denim jeans, Pimkie boots.
This is what I wore when we were having the vernissage for our exhibition two days ago. I was gonna wear a "suit", but was distracted my the awesomeness of my cape, and forgot the suit jacket. And I would have worn proper heels if I didn't know I'd have run about the the entire six hours before the vernissage to get our part of the exhibition actually working. As you might have read in the previous post, it was only a half success, but not to any fault of mine or my group members.
On December 22:nd, I'm leaving for a weeks vacation in Sälen, with my family. As far as I know, I won't have any internet, except for on my phone. So I probably won't be blogging unless there's free wi-fi, but I'll be on instagram (monsteryouth). And facebook, texting, and all that (for my irl friends) . Just so you know.
Picture Diary / 14 - 18 December / Because of reasons
1. I've had a very emotional week, with very many close-to-tears-moments. One of them was when installing the Sims 3 Supernatural on my laptop wouldn't work. But after some downloading of random patches, one must have been the right one because now it works and the breakdown was avoided. Only problem now is that I don't know which one of the patches that worked, so I have to keep them all...
2. Face. It was this saturday, before I went into town to have quality time with both of my parents. We had dinner at a restaurant and then we saw the Hobbit. I love the Hobbit btw. I wanna marry Martin Freeman.
3. On a scale from 1-10 of good ideas, where 10 is the best idea ever and 1 therefore the worst, wearing these boots yesterday rates about a 5. Maybe 4.
4. My class is as of yesterday showing our exhibition Film Classics at STPLN in Malmö. This is the poster I made for us/it. Pretty neat, huh?
5. My groups part of the exhibition. It's about film maker and choreographer Busby Berkeley. Making those projections work where another one of the reasons behond my near-breakdowns. Actually, they still don't work like they should, thereof the white text that says "SHAPES BETA BY IXAGON" that you can see a part of. We weren't supposed to have to use the beta version, but the finished version just wouldn't do as it was told.
6. Post-finishing-the-exhibition-celebration with my classmates. You probably recognise Hillevi (my evil twin) by now...
Once more with feeling
I'm feelin it today. Yesterday was an awful day (it began with a power cut, need I say more?), but today I've got some serious flow (jinxing the hell out if it now, though). Maybe it's a Friday thing? Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday, and all that.
I'm wearing double sweaters because it's freaking cold and my Sephora Decollete lipstick, even though it looks like my UO dolly pink in these photos. Today I ate my first Calzone pizza ever. Now you know. Fabulous life.
Picture Diary / 7 - 12 December / Queen of Hearts
1. Omg shoes.
3. This is Diana. She is an evil sim and her life goal is to become a master thief. I think she's very pretty. I photographed her because I was making her twin sister (who's name is Frances) and needed to remember her face structure.
4. Omg shoes.
5. Hillevi being a stupid face. No, I'm kidding. But not really. Why is it funny to joke about buying colourfull fabrics when you both know you're supposed to get white? The answer is: It's not. (What is joke and what is other?)
6. If you, unlike Hillevi, have seen the mid-season finalre of Once Upon a Time then I don't really know, I wasn't gonna say anything importat about it, I was just HINTING TO HILLEVI THAT IT'S ABOUT TIME SHE WENT AHEAD AND WATCHED IT! Because it's kinda nice, and I love Regina so very much, about equally with how much I hate Emma.
Deadly Force Authorized
Outfit credits: Ebay coat and jewelry, H&M sweater, dress form random shop on Tenerife, boots from Pimkie.
I decided to conquer the winter weather and wear tights (just one pair!) and almost-heels. I wanted to wear my new Litas, but didn't feel really that brave with almost 10cm of snow on the ground, with a layer of ice underneath. Some other time.
Unnecessary fact: I have owned this dress for almost a year and this is the first time I use it.
Outfit credits: H&M jacket and sweater, Gina Tricot skirt and scarf, Underground boots.
I was feeling it yesterday morning and was like "hey, a skirt!", and just went with it. I had a bit of a flow all day after that. I got my new jacket and JC's in the mail, things went well at our mini-presentation in school, we got the spot we wanted at the place where we're doing an exhibition in a little over a week, and then I got the fancy lipstick when Malvina and I went to check out the new Sephora.
All in all it was a pretty good day. Yeah.
Eyebrow kit from WetnWild and lipstick shade Decolette from Sephora.
Basically I had a eBay spree at the end of last month and all the stuff got here almost at the same time, Solestruck had a crazy bananas Black Friday sale and Sephora opened at my mall (btw, people from Malmö, when I say my mall I mean Emporia, obviously). And Malvina got me the eyebrow kit and it's insane how good it is! I REALLY recomend it!
I'm gonna take better photos pf my new Litas at some point to and talk a bit about them. Not as much as I usually do though, because I've already reviewed the Litas once (almost a year ago now, time just flies!). Just some stuff about the model and leather and stuff that's new for this time!
Outfit credits: Pucca hoodie, Bikbok tee, Dr Denim jeans, Underground boots, assorted jewelry.
I've decided upon taking an almost-break from my blog. This means that won't post very much for a while. It's not because I don't want to, I just don't have the time. Shit is gonna go down in school next week, and then I go away without internet for a week over christmas. And until then I just want to spend my free time watching TV-shows and playing The Sims 3. Besides, I don't really have anything to blog about, because all my outfits are like this one. Jeans, black tee, hoodie and boots. It's the only thing that functions both to work in at school, in the freezing weather and still looks even a little bit fancy (some days).
When fun stuff happens I'll blog about it, but the almost-everyday-check-in I probably won't. Sorry, guys!
I refuse to accept that it's snowing. I wish I could take my denial so far as to wear summer clothes, but I don't think it would be very healthy. I wear giant sunglasses so I don't get snow in my eyes, in case you were wondering.
I had completely forgotten about these pictures. They are from our theatre production class earlier this semester, and the scale 1:1 mini-production of The Dance Of Death (by August Strindberg) that we did. Remember when I was so exhausted and barely blogged in early November? This is what I was doing. Nine of my classmates and I built this "apartment" out of paper (I am not even joking) in less than a week, and furnitured it pretty much with only borrowed stuff. For example: the dinner table and chairs belong to my parents and the photos on the livingroom wall are my relatives.
So yeah, this is what I do in school.
(People in the photos are my classmates Hillevi, Anna and Kristoffer.)
It feels like my life is in somewhat of a loop. I'm always exhausted from school and my eyes are always red and puffy for various reasons. I try real hard to keep on blogging despite some higher power that desperatly keeps trying to make it hard for me. I want to update every day with nice outfit photos and stuff, but there really is no time. So you're just gonna have to bear with me. Studying what I study and keep a blog full time aren't really compatible at the moment. But trust me when I say I want to!
You know what sucks? I was going to see Marina & the Diamonds tomorrow and Muse next Friday. And guess what happened? Marina got moved to January (I think because of location issues) and Muse got cancelled (because Matt broke his foot). What are the odds? So no concerts for me this month... I was really looking forward to go dance like a crazy person.
Today is the Swedish championship in Taekwondo, for both of my sisters. Wish them luck!
ps. I have a necklace of tiny bones! I love it so much! ds.
Remember my dress from msdressy.com? The one in the picture? Just wanted to let you know that they're having a crazy christmas sale, and you can now get it, or anything else on the site, from 30 to 50% off! If you're in search for your prom dress or whatever, you should really check it out! Here's a link to my dress!